1 bedroom suites available with a check out on or before 26/12/14.(Conditions)
Early Booking Bonus
Book 25 days before you arrive and save 33% on our rates.
Stay 7 nights, but only pay for 5
Stay for 7 nights, but only pay for 5
Free Golf at Provo Golf Club
Ocean front suites offer complimentary golf at Provo Golf and Country Club - offering a big saving of $190 per person per round.
Long Stay Rates
Spend weeks in paradise at great rates. Call reservations today!
Reservation PolicyGeneral Information
- A 3 night deposit secures your reservation. The deposit is due when the reservation is made and is fully refundable, provided written cancellation is received at The Regent Grand 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Thereafter your deposit is forfeited to cover any cancelled or altered night(s) of a confirmed reservation (late arrival or early departure).
- 7 days prior to arrival the balance will be charged. Should the reservation be cancelled thereafter, there will be no refund.
- Reservations for Christmas/New Years (19 December to 4th of January) require a minimum stay of seven nights. A 3 night deposit is due at time of reservation. Full payment is due November 1st. Cancellations MUST be received on or before September 30th in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. Any cancellation thereafter is non-refundable.
- Due to our small size, cancellations and alterations can affect us significantly. Therefore we adhere to a very strict cancellation policy. We also highly recommend travel insurance.
- For the protection and enjoyment of all guests, we reserve the right to ask for information about any member of your party including age, gender and address. If we believe that a holiday is unsuitable for any particular group, we will decline a booking at our sole discretion.
- In the event of an obvious or palpable error, how so ever occasioned or displayed, we reserve the right to decline your booking and refund you the amount paid
- Please note that The Regent Grand Resort is managed by HAB Management. Payments from our website will be taken in the name of HAB Management and not The Regent Grand Resort.
- We welcome guests with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of booking if any member of your party is ill or has any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to concluding your booking.
- For further information regarding special facilities or adjustments we maybe able to make,please call our Operations Department on +1 649 941 7770.