Early Booking Bonus
Book 70 days before you arrive and save 30% on our full rates.
Stay 7 nights, but only pay for 5
Stay for 7 nights, but only pay for 5
Free Golf at Provo Golf Club
The Regent Grand is the only hotel in Providenciales to offer complimentary golf
Stay 4 nights and pay for 3
Includes golf when booking an ocean-front suite
Reservation PolicyGeneral Information
- A 3 night deposit secures your reservation. The deposit is due when the reservation is made and is fully refundable, provided written cancellation is received at The Regent Grand 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Thereafter your deposit is forfeited to cover any cancelled or altered night(s) of a confirmed reservation (late arrival or early departure).
- 7 days prior to arrival the balance will be charged. Should the reservation be cancelled thereafter, there will be no refund.
- Reservations for Christmas/New Years (19 December to 2nd of January) require a minimum stay of seven nights. A 3 night deposit is due at the time of reservation. Full payment is due November 1st. Cancellations MUST be received on or before September 30th in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. Any cancellation thereafter results in a non-refundable deposit.
- Due to our small size, cancellations and alterations can affect us significantly. Therefore we adhere to a very strict cancellation policy. We also highly recommend travel insurance.
- For the protection and enjoyment of all guests, we reserve the right to ask for information about any member of your party including age, gender and address. If we believe that a holiday is unsuitable for any particular group, we will decline a booking at our sole discretion.
- In the event of an obvious or palpable error, how so ever occasioned or displayed, we reserve the right to decline your booking and refund you the amount paid
- Please note that The Regent Grand Resort is managed by HAB Management. Payments from our website will be taken in the name of HAB Management and not The Regent Grand Resort.
- We welcome guests with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of booking if any member of your party is ill or has any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to concluding your booking.
- Please note that our property might not be suitable for persons with a disability. There is a ramp to the main reception, but our pool area and beach is accessible via steps.
- For further information regarding special facilities or adjustments we maybe able to make,please email our Marketing Manager at email@example.com or call The Regent Grand on +1 649 941 7770.